Here's the list of Eligible Campbell products for you to refer to as your
school collects labels and proofs of purchase to redeem for free merchandise.
Print this page for your reference
HELP St. Ann School GET FREE MERCHANDISE!
Campbell's Labels For Education ™ Program Awards Free Educational Equipment
Over the past 32 years, Campbell's Labels for Education program has delivered over $105 million in free merchandise to schools nationwide. To kick-off this year's label collection drive, St. Ann School is asking parents, teachers and friends in the community to collect Campbell product labels that can be redeemed for free educational merchandise.
You can help St. Ann School earn free merchandise such as computers, audio/visual equipment, sports equipment, reference books, musical instruments and even a mini-van, simply by collecting labels from Campbell products and forwarding them to St. Ann School
It's easy to pitch in. Simply save labels or clip proofs of purchase from any of the following eligible Campbell products and send them to St. Ann School:
- Campbell's ® soups
- Campbell's Supper Bakes ® meal kits
- Campbell's ® or Franco-American ® SpaghettiOs ® pasta
- Campbell's ® beans, gravies, and canned pasta
- Prego ® pasta sauces
- Swanson ® broths and canned poultry
- Pace ® salsa and picante sauces
- V8 ® vegetable juices and V8 Splash ® juice drinks
- Campbell's ® tomato juice
- Pepperidge Farm ® breads, cookies, crackers, and frozen products
- Pepperidge Farm ® Goldfish ® crackers
- Campbell's ® Foodservice products
www.LabelsForEducation.com to make a Community Label Pledge. Simply visit the website and click into the "Community Label Pledge" link. Here, you can make a voluntary pledge to donate Campbell product labels to St. Ann School. For more information on how to be a part of St. Ann School's Labels for Education collection drive, contact the school coordinator.